ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS 2016
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the annual and special meeting of the holders of common shares of BitRush Corp. (“BitRush” or the “Corporation”) will be held at the Corporation ́s corporate headquarters at 133 Richmond Street West, Suite 403, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2L3, on September 14, 2016, commencing at 11:00 a.m. (Toronto time), for the following purposes, each as described in the management information circular accompanying this notice of meeting:
- to receive the financial statements of the Corporation for the year ended December 31, 2015 and the auditor’s report thereon;
- to appoint McGovern, Hurley, Cunningham, LLP Chartered Accountants as auditor of the Corporation for the financial year ended December 31, 2016, and authorize the board of directors to fix the remuneration ofthe auditor;
- to elect the board of directors;
- to consider and, if deemed advisable, to pass, with or without variation, an ordinary resolution to approve, for the ensuing year, the Corporation’s incentive stock option plan;
- to transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
An “ordinary resolution” is a resolution passed by at least a majority of the votes cast by Shareholders who voted in respect of that resolution at the Meeting. Please find more information as well as the required documents for download here: